We're not just pet friendly, we're pet celebrating!
The Wilburton resort is so dog friendly, our Canine Concierge, Jetson, was featured on Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl! We are thrilled that USA Today recognized The Wilburton in New England’s top 10 dog friendly resorts and one of the most dog friendly hotels in America. The Wilburton’s 30-acre hilltop is a four-season paradise for walks, hikes, and belly rubs. Our famous Doggie Slumber ‘paw-ties’ include group doggie strolls in historic Manchester Village, campfires, sing-alongs and a-DOG-able costume parties with prizes. But be warned — a couple came from Indiana for a Wilburton party and loved it so much, they moved to Vermont!
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels always get the ‘royal’ treatment and stay free. All other breeds are welcome and $40/night in guest rooms or $125/length of stay in vacation homes. All lodging EXCEPT the historic Wilburton mansion guest rooms are dog friendly. Please click here for our pet policy and to register your dog.
This Doggie Slumber Party is so legendary, Yankee Magazine featured it in their 2022 holiday issue!
Get swept up in the joyful holiday spirit. Meet the 3 fun loving guests who transform The Wilburton into a winter wonderland, dress up in multiple matching costumes and embody the spirit of holiday magic.
• Friday 6- 7:30pm: Welcome Paw-ty, Doggie Ugly Christmas Sweater Fashion Show with prizes.
• Saturday , 8:30-10am: Delicious country inn breakfast featuring pancakes with Vermont maple syrup. Dogs welcome.
• Saturday 10am: Group doggie stroll through historic Manchester Village.
• Saturday 2pm: Holiday Party in The Wilburton Mansion
Sweets & treats
Professional photographer capturing photos of you and your pooch in front of the christmas tree.
• Saturday 5:30 pm: Light Up Tractor Parade. Small town fun at its best! Our guests’ Wilburton float has won first prize for the past 2 years.
• Saturday 8 pm: Pajama Party with Pooches in front of the mansion fire. Prizes for families in matching PJs.
• Sunday 8:30-10am: Delicious country inn breakfast. Dogs welcome!
• Sunday 10am: Museum of the Creative Process guided sculpture tour doggie stroll
• Organic Wagatha’s doggie treats
• Holiday savings at Manchester Designer Outlets
• No dog fees - all breeds welcome.
• Doggie and me in room massages $125/hour. Call Carlos in advance to reserve
• Historic inn tours in Manchester and nearby Dorset and Arlington (Additional $20/pp.)
• Champagne & Chocolates $60
•. Save 50% for a 3rd night stay
Lodging plus $100 extra per person fee for catering and entertainment. Kids under 6 free.
Click here to pick your favorite lodging. Call 917-680-6739 to book the package.